- Varsity players must be enrolled in high school grades 9 – 12 for the entire season.
- Junior Varsity players must be enrolled in high school grades 9 – 11 for the entire season.
- Varsity & JV players are eligible for 4 years from the time they enter the 9th grade.
- Rostered players may not be 19 years of age prior to September 1st of the current playing season
- Players born in 2003 or older Must complete the SafeSport Training course
- Players must try-out for the school they attend, if it has a team, and cannot be rostered on more than one Varsity team during the season.
- Freshman players must be 12 years old to be rostered and eligible to play. Players turning 12 after the start of the season may be added to the roster and are eligible to play on their 12th birthday. Players cannot turn 16 years old before or during the USA Hockey season (Sep 1 – Aug 31).
|USA Hockey Season||Cannot Play Until Their B’day If Born In…||Must be Born After|
|9/1/2020 – 8/31/2021||2008||8/31/2005|
|9/1/2021 – 8/31/2022||2009||8/31/2006|